Bring this Seminar to your organization and train your entire team! For more information, call (301) 333-2574 or (240) 257-3141.
The Change Management workshop will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted.
The Change Management seminar will give any leader tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted. This seminar will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy and building support for the change
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Use needed components to develop a change management and communications plans, and to list implementation strategies
- Employ strategies for gathering data, addressing concerns and issues, evaluating options and adapting a change direction
- Utilize methods for leading change project status meetings, celebrating a successful change implementation, and sharing the results and benefits
- Describe the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses in case studies
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change, appealing to emotions and facts
- Describe the importance of resiliency and flexibility in the context of change