Bring this Course to Your Organization and Train Your Entire Team
For more information, call 1-240-257-3141
The Coaching and Mentoring focuses on how to better coach your employees to higher performance.
Coaching and Mentoring
The Coaching and Mentoring focuses on how to better coach your employees to higher performance. Coaching is a process of relationship building and setting goals. How well you coach is related directly to how well you are able to foster a great working relationship with your employees through understanding them and strategic goal setting.
- Define coaching, mentoring and the GROW model
- Identify and set appropriate goals using the SMART technique of goal setting
- Identify the steps necessary in defining the current state or reality of your employee’s situation
- Identify the steps in developing a finalized plan or wrapping it up and getting your employee motivated to accomplish those plans
- Identify the benefits of building and fostering trust with your employee
- Identify the steps in giving effective feedback while maintaining trust
- Identify and overcoming common obstacles
- Identify when the coaching is at an end and transitioning your employee to other growth opportunities
- Identify the difference between mentoring and coaching