Bring this Course to Your Organization and Train Your Entire Team.
For more information, call 1-240-257-3141
Customer service is a necessary position in the job world today. It helps companies give customers what they want and what they need. Although many customers can be difficult, with the right training, skills, and knowledge, any difficult customer can be handled properly and effectively. With a positive attitude, your employee can effectively deal with the most difficult customers and both parties can end the conversation satisfied.
With The Handing A Challenging Customer seminar your participants will learn how engaging customers properly can benefit both the employee and customer. Effective customer service can change a company’s reputation for the better. Through this seminar your participants will gain a new perspective on how to react to negative customers and leave the customer satisfied and as a returning customer.
- Define facilitation and identify its purpose and benefits.
- Clarify the role and focus of a facilitator.
- Differentiate between process and content in the context of a group discussion.
- Provide tips in choosing and preparing for facilitation.
- Identify a facilitator’s role when managing groups in each of Tuckman and Jensen’s stages of group development: forming, storming, norming and performing.
- Identify ways a facilitator can help a group reach a consensus: from encouraging participation to choosing a solution.
- Provide guidelines in dealing with disruptions, dysfunctions and difficult people in groups.
- Define what interventions are, when they are appropriate and how to implement them.
Handling Difficult Customers
The course packet will provide all curriculum information necessary to demonstrate the value of the seminar.