Bring this Course to Your Organization and Train Your Entire Team.
For more information, call 1-240-257-3141
Deciding to attend a trade show is a large investment for any company. Preparation is essential: It’s better not to go to a trade show than to go unprepared. Every person in your booth is an ambassador to your company, make sure they are prepared. Trade show attendees usually plan a list of whom they're going to visit before ever entering the convention center doors, make sure you are on that list.
Make sure your staff has the right tools to succeed with our Trade Show Staff Training course. A successful trade show will benefit your company on many levels. The most basic statistic is that it can cost half as much to close a sale made to a trade show lead as to one obtained through all other means. Get your staff trained and get to that trade show!
- Recognize effective ways of preparing for a trade show
- Know essential points to setting up a booth
- Know the Dos and Dont's behaviors during the show
- Acknowledge visitors and welcome them to the booth
- Engage potential customers and work towards a sale
- Wrap up the trade show and customer leads
Trade Show Staff Training
The course packet will provide all curriculum information necessary to demonstrate the value of the seminar.