1. How do I register for a on-demand course?
Browse the CLRG seminars on-demand course page, select on-demand course(s), click "add to cart", view order summary complete purchase
2. What forms of payment are accepted?
We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa to purchase on-demand courses. If you would like to pay by check, please send your payments by mail to C. L. Russell Group, P. O. Box 6392, Largo, MD 20774.
3. Do you use secure e-ecommerce when processing online payments?
Yes, we practice safe and secure e-commerce. We utilize a secure SSL encryption credit card authorization company to process all online payments.
4. Are there prerequisites for on-demand courses?
Some of our courses include prerequisites. All required prerequisites are listed in the outline in the description page of each course.
5. When will I receive my registration confirmation?
After you register, we will email you to confirm your registration within 24 hours and provide you with additional information before your course. Occasionally, customers may not receive their email because of their company’s email security settings, a spam blocker, or an incorrect email address. If you registered and did not receive your confirmation, please notify Customer Service at 1-844-538-2574 during normal business hours (9am-5pm).
6. Once registered for the on-demand course, how long do I have access?
You have access to the on-demand course for 90 days.
7. How do I recover my password?
Return to the login screen and click on the reset password button. A email will be sent to you to reset your password.
8. What should I do if an online course will not launch?
We suggest you clear your cookies and cache. If you still have access issues, contact our customer support department between 9 am-5 pm by email , or telephone at 1-844-538-2574.
9. Once the on-demand course begins can I pause the video?
Yes, you can pause the on-demand video and resume at a later time.
10. What if I get disconnected from my on-demand course?
We suggest you should restart the course.
11. What system requirements do I need?
Windows: Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10.1., MacOS: macOS X 10.10
12. What are browser specifications?
Google Chrome version 43 and above, Internet Explorer version 11 an above, Safari version 10 and above, Firefox 57
13. Are the on-demand courses accessible on mobile devices?
Yes, you can access the on-demand courses using the Captivate Prime app for both Android phone users and iPhone users. Go to either Google Play Store (Android OS) or iTunes (macOS), and download the Captivate Prime app. Device specifications for mobile iOS: iOS 10 and above; Android: Version 7 and above.
14. How will I receive a confirmation of completion?
You will receive an email upon completion of the on-demand course.
15. Do you offer group discounts?
Yes, please contact us by filling out the form below or calling us at 1-844-538-2574.
16. Can I share the on-demand course with another colleague?
The on-demand courses are only available for the learner that purchased the course. The on-demand courses cannot be shared with colleagues.